April 14

Places I Would like To Go

I would like to go to Greece.  When I am in Greece I would like to see the Colosseum, The Parethenon, The Meteora, The Plaka, The Acropolis Museum, The Ancient Agora Of Athens and The Knossos.

I want to visit Greece because it has the most things dedicated to the gods and there are so many interesting things!

I want to visit Egypt, Paris, Thailand and the Florida. I want to visit Florida because it has Disney World and there are only two of them in the whole world.  I want to visit Thailand because it used to be the country of peace.  I would like to go to Paris because the Eiffel Tower is in Paris.  I want to visit Egypt because it is in the second largest continent.

Florida_county_map

egypt-map

francemap

Where My Mom Wants To Go

I would like to visit the Sistine Chapel, so I may marvel at one of the most famous pieces of art ever created. That which I am referring to is ‘The Creation of Adam’, by Michelangelo.

Posted April 14, 2016 by gavins15 in category Uncategorized

1 thoughts on “Places I Would like To Go

1. fordycej

Dear Gavin,
    I really liked reading where you would like to go. You included details for every place you thought would be interesting. It sounds like you’d like to visit Florida for having Disney World. What makes it dangerous?

I like your mom’s choice too. The Sistine Chapel is beautiful!

Happy posting,
    Mrs. Fordyce

Reply