March 21

My Favorite Planets

1. Pluto: Is Hades in Roman
  2. Jupiter: Is Zeus in Roman
  3. Neptune: Is Poseidon in Roman
  4. Venus: It is Roman for Aphrodite
  5. Mercury: Is closest to the Sun
  6. Saturn: Its rings are very interesting
  7. Earth: It is our home
  8. Mars: Scientist think that there might be life or we may be able to live there
  9. Uranus: It is my least favorite planet because you can spell a word that is inappropriate

space and planets with gifs

Posted March 21, 2016 by gavins15 in category Uncategorized

7 thoughts on “My Favorite Planets

1. Susan

Dear Gavin, Thank you for your post about the planets! It is very interesting and comical! Earth is my favorite planet since it is our home! You’re so funny with Uranus.
    From Susan

Reply
  2. Joseph

Dear Gavin,
    I like your post about planets very much. I never new that Pluto is Hades in Roman, Jupiter is Zeus in Roman, Neptune is Poseidon in Roman and Venus is Roman for Aphrodite. Does that mean that your favorite Greek gods are Hades, than Zeus, next Poseidon and last Aphrodite??? I never new a of of the information in your post. Thank you for teaching me some information!!!

Sincerely,
    Joseph

Reply
    1. gavins15 (Post author)

Dear Joseph, You are correct that Hades is my favorite then Zues, Poseidon but I did not do Aphrodite because I like her it is because I didn’t have any other reason to do it

From Gavin

Reply
  3. fordycej

Dear Gavin,
    Don’t you agree that there is so much more to explore about the planets? Will you tell us more about Pluto and Mars? I can’t wait to have you teach us more facts!

From,
    Mrs. Fordyce

Reply
  4. Tatham

Hi Gavin I liked your post because planes are really interesting and my favorite is Mars.I wish I could go to Mars maybe scientists will find life on Mars.I wonder why they don’t look for life on any other planet?

Reply
  5. Mr. Manker (Malaysia)

Gavin,
    Do you think humans will ever have a successful mission to Mars? There has been a lot of talk about it recently. Do you think they will find bacteria or something larger living there?

Reply